Since my groupmates have commented that I should have more adaptations, I added lots more! They even suggest adaptations on how to kill the preys for example razor sharp teeth to tear the head etc. They also told me to take out some adaptations as they are too weird/unreal... Thus, I have done a 2nd draft!
Here are my groupmates comments -
Hong Yee: How is the head supposed to be detatched from the head and stuck back again? It kinda seems like a fantasy so i think you have to explain that part, the spring part...i was thinking does your animal really has a spring in its body? I also think you should explain how the saliva produce resistance against prey’s poison.
Ji Won: How can you camouflage when there are no grass? I think you should amend that part.
Yi Yin: So u r small? U nd to be bigger than hong yee rite?
Bohui:
I think that the stripe part is weird because with the stripes where
can you camouflage in? The tundra biome is mostly snow which is white.
Conghui:
the fake eye, can be the design on the body cos fake eye a bit weird...
could say that the marking/whatever scares predators away...

No comments:
Post a Comment