This is from the force-fitting activities and here are my group mates comments -
Hong Yee: Sarah, the rubrics say that is to get excellent, there must be at least 4 adaptation the animal should have for environment and in the food web. As I have a big head to prevent you from eating me, you can tear me apart using some kind of adaptation before eating me.
Ji Won: Sarah, you should add more adaptations. I would suggest about the cold climate, you can have adaptations to keep warm.
Yi Yin: I think you should say why you choose your organism to be pink. The colour pink can be easily spotted, making the organism more visible to predators.
Conghui: i think camouflaging should be in a lighter colour, like white and the flowery thing can be used to attract mate.
Bohui: I think that the the markings are a bit weird because unless the organism is able to ‘read’ the milimetres marking, then i think the part that stores water could have a strip of transparent part and the organism can just see how much water it needs.
Bohui: I think that the the markings are a bit weird because unless the organism is able to ‘read’ the milimetres marking, then i think the part that stores water could have a strip of transparent part and the organism can just see how much water it needs.

No comments:
Post a Comment